Friday, September 11, 2009

stalker girl!!

yo, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
so today me and my bestie Miranda were in Sam's. As we were walking, this little girl with an auburn wig comes up to me, and is like staring at me like she's is going to eat me!
I was thinking the word "Freak"....Miranda and I were like whatever, and we kept walking, AND SHE FOLLOWS US!!!!!!!
I was like DUDE, where is this chicks mom!? Then she starts chasing me!!!! But luckily, I outran her and hid in between the aisles, behind these HUMONGOUS boxes. Meanwhile Miranda is hysterically laughing, and then she starts chasing me again! and all this goes on for about 20 minutes!
Finally she went by her mom, and when we had to pass her, her mom took hold of her hand...and she couldn't chase me any more! When she saw me she pouted that she couldn't chase me any more, and I just smiled and blew her a kiss...She was really ticked.
After that i waved to an Asian guy, I didn't know, and we were off to dairy queen!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
-tay

P.S.
sign my guest book!