Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I am thankful for:
-my mom and dad
-my Gram and pappy
-Grandmother R. and Papa Dick
-my beautiful house
-my Ipod
-all of my blogger friends Anna, Bobbi, Sarah, Maddie, Abbey, and any one I missed!
- Kristen, Josh, Stephen, Ali, Aunt Beth, Uncle Eric, Raven, Emily, Ethan, and little Ella. and the rest of my family and all 51 of my cousins.
-All of my friends in general.-
-my school work! even though i love school, but it just does not love me back, unfortunately :(
-the Macy's day parade!
- the 24 pound turkey that i will eat for dinner with my beloved family.
-My siblings Teagan, Christian, and Cannon.
-all the soldier fighting for America!
-and for Jesus Christ, who helped the pilgrims come to America.

I am thankful for so much more! but I had to make this sort!!

I'm also thankful for the reader who is reading this!
-Tay