Friday, February 26, 2010

I have the most cutest 3 year old brother ever!

***
After co-op mom had to make an extra stop to the bookstore, before we went home.
while I was in the car waiting poor Teag has an ear infection, from pierced ears so it hurts her very badly :(((. She accidentally bumped her ear against Canny's car seat and she starts hysterically crying! D: !
Rex yells "Bopp-it kegin, peas bop it cryin'!" translation {Stop it Teagan,please stop it crying}
Rex is VERY, VERY, VERY, sensitive! he hates singing because it make him cry, and he hates crying, because it make him cry. LOL.
***
Stop number 2
about 15 minutes later; here I am minding my own business, while mom is in shop number two.
Not thinking, I took off one of my many  beaded bracelets I wear all at once and began to fiddle with it, and rex says "yous got beans,tee-lah?! awe we gonna eat beans too?" LOL translation {you have beads tay? are we going to eat them?} LOLOL I had to explain to him that we don't eat tays beads, we just look at them.
***
Don't kids just say the darndest stuff? LOL! I love my rexi!
***
I just felt like sharing
Tay***