Friday, March 19, 2010

My interview from Bobbi Marie!

1. If you were to write a book, what would the title be?


I am currently writing a book and I have know Idea whats the title is going to be

2. What would you do for a million dollars?

babysit :D



3.Which would you rather give up for a week,TV,computer,telephone?

TV, definitely

4.What is your favorite snack?

Pudding!

5. How many houses have you lived in? Do you remember all of the addresses?

houses 3, but I have lived in 19 other apartments if that counts :D and no i do not remember all of the addresses :(





6.If you could skip to any grade in school,what grade would you skip to? WHY?

9Th grade I don't really know why.





7.What are you most afraid of?

wolves. coyotes, snakes Oh my!

8.What is your favorite dessert?

ice cream

9.When are you at your best, early morning, any time in the afternoon, or late at night?

late at night ;D





10.Name one thing that you would never do:



live in a dumpster...eewww

11.What do you look for in a friend?

a sense of humor



12.What superhero power do you wish you possessed?

to turn invisible ;)



13.Where does your first and middle name come from?

My first because my mom really liked the name TAYLOR {tay} and My middle came from my aunt :O



14.If you could skip school for a day, how would you spend your free time?

amigurumi, painting, blogging, writing in my book, tanning, sketching, photography, spying, texting, face booking and making pudding







Your final question.......................................................................................................................................





15.What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?

the towel warmer!! ooooooooo



Thanks Bobbi!!!!!!