Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I know your sick of this...Novel #3!!!

    Since, Novel number 2 is still an "Iffy"  I was bored. I had no clue what to write about. So I prayed. BOOM! I fell into this random deep sleep; and proceeded to dream the most crazy, awesome, extraordinary dream, EVER!!! And no, you may not what it was about... :<(. I immediately began to outline! and then I got caught up in it (Like always) and somehow I now have over 800 words in 3 pages. Don't ask.
Since you guys are so cool I'll Tell you the title and give you the first sentence, Though it might be kind of hard for you to understand.
Title: The Revelation. *SCREAMS*
Sentence: Father had installed metal plates over the glass doors. At this point not even metal could keep them out.
Like I said, your probably like 'what the heck?'
But that's all I'm going to say.
Tay.