Thursday, August 19, 2010

Have been living off of coffee and I miss my Bloggers!

   HEYYYYYY! So sorry I haven't blogged in a while!!! I had to be at school, obviously. So for the past few days I've been writing papers, algebra 1, chores and writing 2 novels...yeah. But I try to update my twitter (left side bar) every day, so you will hear from me! LOL! Since I started school I find that I have a lot less time to do what ever I want..heh heh. But I was locker robbed today! lol well not really, but I left my locker open for just one class and came back to find missing algebra books...lol which were neatly placed on my desk in my next class! LOL I asked my friends and no one "saw anything"...I think I know who did it! LOL oh well! Well tomorrows Friday! and I'll try to post/comment more often. 
<3 t

Ps.
Bleah Brianne! words cannot explain how sorry I am, for not guest blogging! I will email you very soon! I promise! <3 tay