Saturday, August 7, 2010

I have been tagged!

4 Things found in my bag
biology folder
Spanish 1 folder
Zebra pencil case
and colored pencils.

4 Things found in my purse
Lip gloss, like 2,000,00,000,000 lip glosses actually.
Zebra cell phone
Ipod touch
sunglasses

4 Favourite things in my room
My collages.
my bulletin board.
my vintage whit mirror,
and this thing that hangs on my wall, it hold all of my jewelry. :D


4 Things I’ve always wanted to do
GO TO NEW YORK CITY!!!
Go to Austria.
Go to Germany.
Go to Seattle

4 Things I’m currently into
writing
trying to remember how to unlock my locker.
texting.

4 Things I bet you didn't know about me
Dude I could probably drink a whole bottle of A1.
I never thought I would be into writing.
I hate home school!!!
I get paint my nails, because after it chips, I tend to bite the rest off.

4 Songs I can’t get out of my head
Hello hurricane.
gone.
first of autumn. 
solo.
Now I tag 4 awesome bloggers!