Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today........






was GREAT!! we went to 4H today with the whole family. I basically pulled every plant out accepted for my beets, one carrot, and a few onions. Then Phil put up my fence YAY! I am so happy about that because the dumb flippen' bunnies come and eat everything in sight, and you come back and like half your garden is like completely noshed! Then there were these turnips in Teagans garden that like magically appeared, I swear this one turnip is like 4 pounds!! SERIOUSLY!! So then there was like 6 minutes where we could not find Christian he completely vanished! Of course mom was about to have a nervous break down and Phil was like a bull in a china shop trying to find him. LOL. When I went around the shed, there was Christian sitting on a tractor with the biggest smile on his face! In all we have like a fridge full of vegetables!