Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 friend survey!

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
11:18 am...I hate getting up late!

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. Definitely.

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
I don't remember.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
whatever is on! I don't really watch TV that much.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
whatever I can find LOL!

6. What is your middle name?
J...hhhmmm...oh wait I know this!...darn I give up!

7. What food do you dislike?
Brussels Sprouts :


8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
I don't own any ;( (Ipod)

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Well I don't drive yet! but my mom drives a silvery bluish lexus SUV

10. Favorite sandwich?
I like it all! <3

11. What characteristic do you despise?
sefcenterdness...But i cant judge anyone. :I

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Scarfes

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
new york City

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
All of them!

15. Where would you retire?
Maybe in Florida :)

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 13th :)

17. Favorite sport to watch?
Figure skating or gymnastics or swimming or ballet.

19. Person you expect to never repost this?
uuummm lets see?

20. When is your birthday?
may the seventh :>

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night Definitely!

22. What is your shoe size?
IDK! I usually see when i get to the store LOL

23. Pets?
BROTHERS!

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
CHRISTMAS IS THIS FRIDAY!!!

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
a lady wearing a wedding dress...shut up I was 3

26. How are you today?
I' m great how are you?

27. What is your favorite candy?
all kinds!

28. What is your favorite flower?
*SHRUGS*

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
December twenty fifth, and May seventh

30. What's your full name?
tay*** *** *********

31. What are you listening to right now?
The penguins of Madagascar!

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate chips!

33. Do you wish on stars?
just for fun!

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black or dark purple

35. How is the weather right now?
FREEZING!

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
DAD

37. Favorite drink?
Cherry coke or Dr. pepper!

39. Real hair color?
Dirty blond

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My 2 dolls~ their names were molly and Lunnet

41. Summer or winter?
Both !

42. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both! depends on what mood I'm in! :) or :(

44. Coffee or tea?
COFFEE

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
yeah and most of them do!

46. When was the last time you cried?
a few nights ago.

47. What is under your bed?
scrapbook stuff and polyester fiber filling. LOL

48. What did you do last night?
went to bed. hysterical right?

49. What are you afraid of?
nothing! I'm 100% fearless! but when I was little I was afraid of wolfs

50. Salty or sweet?
Both

51. How many keys on your key ring?
i don't have one

52. How many years at your current job?
ah...yes for almost 3 years! {Live in baby sitter} LOL Jk

53. Favorite day of the week?
Friday! 'cause it's the end =D

54. How many towns have you lived in?
7

55. Do you make friends easily?
yeah...I do =D ;O ^W^

LOL,
!TAYi