Friday, May 14, 2010

Ami flamingo and My test results!

An Original pattern by me!!!! isn't she sweet? LOL



***
8th grade test result are in!!

OMG! Today my 8th grade evaluation test scores came in the mail today! Since the beginning of this past semester, we've been really concerned about my math. I was only doing seventh grade math. BUT I was doing saxon seventh grade math! I am really, really, really good at English, spelling, and writing. So it was no shock when I found out that I was in 10th grade 8th month spelling/English and reading! But I nearly fell over dead to see that I was in 11th grade MATH! I mean what happened to being 6+ months behind in math??? I haven't the slightest clue? But any way I couldn't be happier with my results!   Thank you Lord for helping me!!!! YIPPEEE!